What is the Class of 2015 doing this fall?

by Lynn Fuini-Hetten on September 18, 2015

Class+of+2015Did you attend our graduation celebration this past June in Symphony Hall?  What a great night to celebrate the successes of our high school seniors! I recently reviewed our data for the class of 2015. Of the 141-member Class of 2015, 121 graduating seniors (85.81%) are continuing their formal education at 39 post- secondary institutions in the United States. The remaining 20 graduates (14.18% ) are joining the workforce or military.

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Below are some of the post-secondary institutions the graduates of the class of 2015 intended to attend this fall:

  • University of Arizona
  • Bloomsburg University
  • Boston University
  • Bryn Mawr College
  • Cedar Crest College
  • Culinary Institute of America
  • University of Delaware
  • DeSales University
  • Drexel University
  • East Stroudsburg University
  • Florida State University
  • Job Corps
  • Johns Hopkins University
  • Kings College
  • Kutztown University
  • Lebanon Valley College
  • Lehigh University
  • Lehigh Carbon Community College
  • Lincoln Technical Institute
  • Lock Haven University
  • Michigan State University
  • Northampton Community College
  • University of Pittsburgh
  • Penn State University
  • Pennsylvania College of Technology
  • Regent College
  • Shippensburg University
  • Syracuse University
  • Temple University
  • Ursinus College
  • University of Vermont
  • West Chester University
  • West Virginia University
  • Wilkes University

 

 

Previous post:

Next post: